Map & Directions
Check In – 4:00 pm | Check Out – 11:00 am
Welcome to a very special summer retreat. The rolling green grounds of this mountain lodge will stay with you for life. The clear alpine air. The glittering blue lakes. The alpine breeze. The endless trails, where nature is so close it blinks back at you. (And so do the stars, in one of the world’s largest dark sky preservers.) Settle in. Let us create a Rocky Mountain experience that changes you forever.
Welcome to the heart of winter adventure. The crackling fire. The clear cold air. The unforgettable lodge setting, nestled in the immortal Rocky Mountains. Here, you’ll skate on frozen glacial lakes and stand on windswept peaks, surrounded by living nature and the glittering stars of one of the world’s largest dark sky preserves. When you return, we’ll embrace you with a luxury service that has played host to 100 years of Canadian mountain journeys.
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Directions
From Edmonton International Airport (390km) Approx. 4 Hours
- Merge onto AB-2 North via the ramp to Edmonton
- Take Anthony Henday Drive exit on the left
- Merge onto AB-216 West
- Take exit 24 for Alberta 16 West/Yellowhead Trail west (345km)
- Turn left onto Maligne Road (follow signs for the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
From Calgary International Airport (435km) Approx. 5 Hours
- Head West on Airport Rd NE
- Turn left onto Barlow Trail NE
- Turn left onto Country Hills Blvd NE
- Merge onto AB-2 N via the ramp to Red Deer
- Follow AB-1 W/Trans Canada Hwy and Icefields Pkwy/AB-93 N to Lake Louise.
- You are now in Lake Louise, 141 miles (228 km) from Jasper
- Leaving Lake Louise, exit onto Hwy 93. Keep your eyes open, because the sign for Hwy 93 is easy to miss. Drive for 228 km – get your camera ready!
- You are now entering Jasper. At the lights, turn right and follow the signs
- The exit for The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is after the town site on your right
- You’ll cross a black steel bridge and follow the Old Lodge Road
Airport shuttles are available via Sundog Transportation and Tours from the Calgary International Airport and Edmonton International Airport to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge with regularly scheduled service. Schedules and rates are subject to change without notice.
Please email our Concierge Team for current schedules and pricing, advance reservations are recommended.
Taxi & Limousine
Taxi and private vehicle services are available from Calgary and Edmonton International Airport and can be arranged by our Concierge Team. Rates are subject to change at short notice. For current pricing and availability please email Concierge.
The closest airport to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is Edmonton International Airport (YEG).
Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is located 389 kilometres (242 miles) east of the lodge. The drive takes approximately four hours. Most major airline carriers fly into Edmonton.
Calgary International Airport (YYC) is located 438 kilometres (272 miles) southeast of the lodge via the Icefields Parkway. The drive takes approximately five hours. Most major airline carriers fly into Calgary.
All major car rental agencies are represented at the Edmonton and Calgary International Airport, and some are in the Jasper town site.
Reservations are required.
Self parking for our guests is always complimentary.
However, the hotel also offers valet parking service for a price of $45 per night plus taxes for our guests. We are pleased to offer free valet parking for hybrid vehicles.
We have two Tesla charging stations on-site at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. If you have an electric vehicle that you are bringing to the hotel you will be required to call the hotel directly to reserve your spot. Please call 1-780-852-3301 to reserve your spot.