The Seniors’ Fall Getaway at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is the perfect chance to sit back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful changing of the seasons in Jasper National Park. Meet new friends and surround yourself in luxury while enjoying gentle fitness programs, craft making classes, lectures, card games, bingo and more.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Fairmont Room
- Welcome reception
- Three breakfasts, two lunches, two boxed lunches (on the bus), and three dinners
- Resort fee
- Return bus transportation from Edmonton or Calgary
- Social programs, activities and events
- Special Spa Offers
- 18% Food & Beverage Surcharge
Starting from $699 per person based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room. Taxes included, subject to hotel availability.
October 18 – 21, 2021
Terms & Conditions:
Minimum three night stay required. 8% Food & Beverage surcharge included, of which 12.06% is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel’s servers and, as appropriate, other staff, and the remaining 5.94% is retained by the Hotel. 72 hour cancellation policy in effect. If staying in a Signature Cabin one night deposit is required at time of booking and cancellation is 60 days prior to arrival.