Fit for royalty
Known as the Royal Retreat, Outlook Cabin was recreated from the floor plans of the 1930 original, which was destroyed by fire in 2000. Every inch of this prestigious dwelling exudes the elegance and grandeur that welcomed King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in 1939 as well as her late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip in 2005.
Supreme comfort is present in every detail of the comfortable bedrooms, enclosed verandas and two majestic stone fireplaces. Outlook Cabin is the perfect place to entertain family and friends, or celebrate a special occasion.
location: the Peninsula
view: Woodland/Lac Beauvert
BEDROOMS: four rooms with one king bed, two rooms with two double beds
BATHROOMS: EnSUITE BATHROOM FOR EACH BEDROOM
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is the perfect secluded spot for memorable merrymaking over delicious food and drink that match the soul-stirring beauty of our surroundings. LEARN MORE.
- Size: 6,000 sq, ft. / 557 sq. m.
- Private parking
- Enclosed conservatory and veranda
- Two wood-burning fireplaces
- Full kitchen with private catering entrance
- Separate dining room
- Large patio with barbeque
- CD and DVD players
- Access to a library of books, magazines and DVDS
- Cable Television with In-Room Pay Movies
- Keurig Coffee Machine and Kettle
- Unstocked Mini Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan or Electric Fan
- Deadbolts and Security Viewport
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Telephone with Voice-Mail
- Windows that Open for Fresh Air
Amenities Available Upon Request
- Bed board