Welcome to Furmont! Arf!
Welcome to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge! My name is Stanley and I’m the Canine Ambassador. I arrived at my new home on October 31, 2013 from the Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind.
If you’re looking for another canine friend to explore the Beauvert Loop, I would love to join you! You’ll need to speak with our Concierge Team located in the Main Lodge to get my leash and a few treats for the road.
Our hotel is pet friendly and we welcome all furmont guests in all shapes and sizes. Learn more about our Pet Policy below or contact our reservations team at 780 852 3301 to learn about our special pet amenity.
Enjoy your stay and I can’t wait to say hello!
Furmont Details/Pet Policy
- A charge of $50 per room per night applies to all pets and will be added to your guest room for deep cleaning services. We will also provide your furbaby with bowls and a little welcome gift
- Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in any of the hotel restaurants, excluding pet designated dining areas, kids room, games room, pool or spa
- Guests are liable for any damages and or repairs other than normal wear and tear that may occur.
- The Municipality of Jasper bylaws require that all dogs must be kept on a leash unless otherwise posted
- Dirty puppy? A “dog wash” station is set up at the Jasper Car Wash in the Jasper Industrial Park.
- Pet food can be purchased at TGP and Robinson’s Foods. Specialty pet food is available at Nutter’s Natural Foods and Jasper Veterinary Clinic
- Is your furry friend feeling peckish? Take them on a date at The Great Hall to enjoy our Pet Menu
- Pets are welcome to hop on a canoe from The Boathouse and go on a Lac Beauvert adventure
At the Lodge
Pets are always welcome at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. If you have a pet unattended in your room please place the “Pet on Vacation” sign from your welcome package or the Privacy sign on the door to remind our team members. Please be sure to call us when you would like your room to be serviced.
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets are not permitted in the following areas: Kids Club and Teen Room, Yoga Studio, Health Club, as well as in all food service areas.
Pets are allowed to dine in our pet designated areas at The Great Hall and The Emerald Lounge and go on canoe ride adventures at The Boathouse.
Fairmont Pet Sitting Services
Please connect with our concierge team learn more about third party pet sitting services in Jasper. They can be reached from your room by dialing extension 54 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jasper Veterinary Clinic
Full service clinic providing surgeries, wellness exams, dental, lab, grooming and pet food and nutritional consults.
Open Monday to Friday
9:00 PM – 5:00 PM
6 Stan Wright Drive
Jasper, T0E 1E0
Off-Leash Dog Park
The off-leash area is located at the corner of Highway 93A and Sleepy Hollow Road. The off-leash area can be accessed on foot from downtown Jasper via the pedestrian underpass at the end of Hazel Avenue. A Recreational Vehicle (RV) parking lot is also located directly across from the facility for easy access.
Dog Friendly Hikes
- Lac Beauvert Loop
- Old Fort Point
- Valley of the Five Lakes
- Whistler Mountain
- Jasper Lake
- Palisade Lookout
- Jasper House
- Wilcox Pass
Please speak with our Concierge Team located in the Main Lodge for trail maps and more information on trails that do not allow dogs due to the safety of our wildlife.