Welcome, Friends! Arf!
Welcome to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge! My name is Stanley and I’m the Canine Ambassador. I arrived at my new home on October 31st, 2013 from Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind.
If you’re looking for another canine friend to explore the Beauvert Loop I would love to join you! You’ll need to speak with our Concierge Team to get my leash and a few treats.
Enjoy your stay and I can’t wait to say hello!
- A charge of $50 per room per night applies to all pets and will be added to your guest room for deep cleaning services. We will also provide your furbaby with bowls and a little welcome gift.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in any of the hotel restaurants, kids room, games room, pool or spa.
- Guests are liable for any damages and or repairs other than normal wear and tear that may occur.
- The Municipality of Jasper bylaws require that all dogs must be
- kept on a leash unless
- otherwise posted.
- Dirty puppy? A “dog wash” station is set up at the Jasper Car Wash in the Jasper Industrial Park.
- Pet food can be purchased at TGP and Robinson’s Foods. Specialty pet food is available at Nutter’s Natural Foods and Jasper Veterinary Clinic.
Off-Leash Dog Park
The off-leash area is located at the corner of Highway 93A and Sleepy Hollow Road. The off-leash area can be accessed on foot from downtown Jasper via the pedestrian underpass at the end of Hazel Avenue. A Recreational Vehicle (RV) parking lot is also located directly across from the facility for easy access.
Dog Friendly Hikes
- Lac Beauvert Loop
- Old Fort Point
- Valley of the Five Lakes
- Whistler Mountain
- Jasper Lake
- Palisade Lookout
- Jasper House
- Wilcox Pass
Please speak with our Concierge Team for trail maps and more information on trails that do not allow dogs due to the safety of our wildlife.
At The Lodge
Pets are always welcome at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. If you have a pet unattended in your room please place the “Pet on Vacation” sign from your welcome package or the Privacy sign on the door to remind our team members. Please be sure to call us when you would like your room to be serviced.
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets are not permitted in the following areas: Kids Club and Teen Room, Yoga Studio, Health Club, as well as in all food service areas. This includes the Emerald Lounge and designated areas of the Great Hall. Service dogs are an exception.
Fairmont Pet Sitting Services
Currently unavailable due to ongoing precautions regarding COVID-19.
Please connect with our concierge team for price and more information. They can be reached from your room by dialing extension 54 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
Please note dog sitting services cannot be guaranteed and should be booked at least 24 hours in advance. If you want to be prepared you can fill out the Pet Sitting Services Form beforehand.
Jasper Veterinary Clinic
Full service clinic providing surgeries, wellness exams, dental, lab, grooming and pet food and nutritional consults.
Open Monday to Friday
9:00 PM – 5:00 PM
6 Stan Wright Drive
Jasper, T0E 1E0