From the comfort of your room or the Great Hall, enjoy breakfast with a view. Choose from our Signature Breakfast or the Great Hall Continental to kick your mountain adventure off to a great start.
Spend a relaxing day at the Spa or kick it up a notch with a day breaking powder at Marmot Basin.
- Visit us in the award-winning Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Spa for body treatments, massages, facial treatments or one of our signature packages. We recommend the Jasper Wrap, where you will be relieved muscle tension, and luxurious application of aromatherapy oils and rich mineral creme will promote detoxification and hydration.
- If you would prefer the healing powers of the spa in your guest room, our In-Room Spa Kits can be delivered to your room or are available for pickup.
- From beginner to expert, Marmot Basin has terrain for all levels. If it is your first time to the ski hill, the Marmot Basin staff offer a great ski lesson that will have you carving up the hill in no time.
Spend your afternoon sightseeing, or visiting the shops in the lower part of the Lodge (or tour the Town of Jasper).
- A few must-sees in the park are the Athabasca Falls, Sunwapta Falls, Maligne Canyon, Maligne Lake, and more! Discover the tours and sites to see when visiting Jasper in the winter.
- Located on the Main Lodge’s lower level is the Fairmont Store, Rocky Mountain Flannel Shop, Fitzhugh’s To-Go, and the Spa. If you are looking for additional shopping, the Town of Jasper hosts various souvenir shops and more.
Visit one of our eight venues for dinner—all with delectable seasonal menus and impressive Rocky Mountain views.
After dinner, dig into dessert or experience the out of this world experience at the Jasper Planetarium.
- Dessert has many names, cheesecake, pie, cocktails, hot chocolate, whatever you fancy, we will be sure to hit your ‘sweet tooth.’
- Experience the Dark Skies of Jasper with an expert of everything space. Sit back and enjoy the guided tour will explain the history if the sky. This is followed by an opportunity to use the most powerful telescope in the Canadian Rockies to explore space further.
Are you a ski bunny? Switch out your second day for another ski day and check out our Jasper Ski for Free Package. It includes nightly accommodation for two, lift tickets for Marmot Basin and daily breakfast.